The AS swing loaders provide the ability to simultaneously drive, operate and rotate, making them especially suited for urban and other limited space jobsites.
- Incorporate a one-piece frame and a 180° swivel arm that pivots instead of requiring repositioning of the machine
- Arm can be turned 180° once the rear axle is locked to ensure stability
- Two-wheel, four-wheel steering and crab steering modes
- Maintain mobility while reliably and securely overcoming obstacles
- Small turning radius ensures a high degree of maneuverability even on congested sites
- Four models offer 14,638- to 33,070-lb. operating weights, 75- to 175-hp engines and bucket capacities from 1.2 to 4 cu. yds.