The ZW220-6 ships at 38,910 lbs., is powered by a 200-hp Cummins Tier 4 Final no-DPF engine and delivers 34,170 lbs. of breakout force.
- Heaped bucket capacity of 4.2 to 4.7 cu. yds. can reach loading heights up to 13.5 ft.
- Includes ride control, telematics, auto power-up and an operator-friendly LCD color monitor
- Operator’s compartment includes a fully updated comfort and convenience package, pressurized work environment, Tilt/Telescoping steering pedestal , fully automatic A/C, optimal ventilation and sound system with roof-mounted speakers
- Transmission offers two auto modes and one manual mode to adapt to the applications
- Power Mode switch puts a 10% burst in engine rpm for immediate access to extra acceleration, rimpull and breakout force without limiting top speed
- Parallel tilt & lift movement smooths out digging operations and the Tandem function prioritizes the bucket while dumping
- Automatic return-to-dig function resets the bucket for the next load
- Optional E-Stick steering system with electric control over a hydraulically controlled joystick controlled by a fingertip lever mounted just in front of the armrest
- Includes a seamless front window, rounded engine cowling and redesigned ROPS frames allows clean 360° lines-of-sight, plus a standard rear-mounted safety camera
- Features a robust frame structure, high ground clearance and a resilient cooling package with standard reversible, on-demand hydraulic cooling fan
- Auto shutdown feature provides up to about a 7% reduction in fuel cost during load-and-carry operations
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Hitachi ZW220-6 Mid-size Wheel Loader