The GIANT G3500 articulating loader is available with a standard Z-bar, X-Tra high-lift capacity, high-visibility or Tele boom (telescoping boom) for high reach and high lift.
- 66-hp Kubota Tier 4 Final-compliant diesel engine with a diesel oxidation catalyst and DPF
- Hydrostatic four-wheel-drive with Bosch Rexroth automotive control
- 100% switchable differential lock on both 14-ton axles prevent the machine from losing grip even on loose soil, snow, etc.
- Driving speed of up to 18.5 mph achieved through a two-speed gearbox
- Redesigned, spacious cab offers increased visibility, a centralized LCD display, integrated joystick controls, air conditioning, fully adjustable steering column and air suspension seat
- Standard certified ROPS/FOPS safety roof or can be extended to a full-option cabin
- Filters, hydraulic system and engine components can be freely accessed via the easy to open hood, tilting cab or other service panels
- Wide range of attachments available