The 16,200-lb. CX75C SR (minimum swing radius) and 18,800-lb. CX80C mid-sized excavators meet Tier 4 Final using cooled exhaust gas recirculation and a diesel oxidation catalyst, meaning there is no diesel particulate filter to maintain.
- Include a 5% improvement in fuel efficiency, 7% faster cycle times, 20% larger fuel tank and 7% wider cab
- Increased pump flow boosts hydraulic horsepower 9%
- 55.2-net-hp Tier 4 Final engines with a high-pressure common rail fuel injection system
- Digging force of 12,800 lbs. and digging depth of 12 ft. 6 in.
- Minimum-swing CX75C SR can perform continuous swing and dump in less than a 10-ft. working width
- Feature three operating modes, an Auto Idle feature and automatic engine shutdown
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about CX75C SR and CX80C Excavators