The Link-Belt 250 X4, 250 X4 LF, 300 X4 and 350 X4 hydraulic excavator models are available featuring advanced, electronically-controlled Isuzu engines that meet Tier 4 Final requirements and offer up to 12% improved fuel efficiency over previous models. Diesel particulate filters (DPFs) are not required.
- Operating weights from 56,900 to 82,400 lbs., power ratings from 177 to 268 hp and digging depths from 24 ft. 4 in. to 26 ft. 9 in.
- 30% bigger control valve creates a larger hydraulic passage area, larger spools and advanced controls to maximize hydraulic system control and responsiveness
- Two electrically-controlled Kawasaki variable-displacement axial-piston pumps and one Kawasaki gear pump deliver more maneuverability and precision across all operating modes, smoother machine operation and up to 12% faster cycle times
- Cab includes a large, automotive-grade high-back seat, a large, 7-in. LED color monitor and standard rearview camera with available Wide Angle View Enhancement System (WAVES)
- RemoteCARE GPS-enabled telematics system
- Structural improvements on the lowers include a thicker travel motor case (up to 32% increase over previous models), thicker plating between side frame and travel motor case, up to 7% larger track rollers, increased tread diameter on track rollers and longer front idler hub
- Include a standard rear view camera accessible through the monitor as well as Bluetooth-enabled MP3 audio input
- Convenient access to all routine service points, including sample ports for engine and hydraulic oil
- Precision Grade, powered by Trimble, available on select models