The 43,580-lb. XL 4330 V on/off-highway excavator can work at the front, rear or either side of its rubber-tire undercarriage without the need for outriggers.
- Telescoping, full tilting boom enables a maximum reach of 30 ft. 4 in. at grade and a maximum dig depth of 21 ft. 3 in.
- Rated bucket breakout force of 25,405 lbs. and rated boom force of 22,075 lbs.
- Short tailswing allows work in tight spaces and along highways with minimal traffic interruption
- Volvo Penta Tier 4 Final-compliant diesel engine generates 173 hp at 2,200 rpm
- Full-time, four-wheel-drive transfer case facilitates a maximum speed of 18 mph on and off pavement
- Upgraded 24V electrical system
- Wet disc brakes on both axles
- Operator cab offers sound-deadening capabilities, a large seat with built-in joysticks and a convenient switch to select Gradall, Deere or SAE joystick pattern
- Operator cab safety option provides rollover protection that is integrated within the existing cab structure
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Gradall XL 4330 V Excavator