The turbo-charged E145 is ideal for heavy digging and lifting operations on commercial and residential building sites, underground utility applications and road and bridge projects. Featuring a reduced tail swing design, the E145 offers great maneuverability in tight jobsites, enabling contractors to confidently work around obstacles.
The new E145 excavator complements the performance of 700 and 800 frame size Bobcat compact track and skid-steer loaders, particularly on new residential and commercial jobsites. It’s also common for contractors to use both a 14-metric-ton excavator with smaller excavators on construction jobsites.
- Turbo-charged non-DPF engine provides consistently high torque levels, regardless of elevation
- Four selectable power models allow E145 operators to adapt to different projects
- Power-boost button temporarily increases hydraulic power, when operators need to break through hard ground.
- Can be equipped with an optional dozer blade for improved digging stability and leveling ability
Durability and Security
- The D-channel design of the E145 upper structure frame adds strength to better withstand side impacts and protect machine components
- Hard, wear-resistant wear plates at the attachment connecting pins eliminate side play for extended service intervals on bucket pin-up points
- Track pin links are permanently sealed and never need lubrication
- An automatic belt tensioner maintains constant tension on the engine accessory belt
- Reinforced cast steel pin bosses provide extra strength for the tough working conditions
- Offers several features that help protect the machine from theft or vandalism, including passcode protection, a master battery disconnect, lockable panels and lockable fuel fill points
Comfort and Easy Component Access
- Pressurized cab features a seamless sound-isolating seal to keep sound levels optimal inside operator station
- The large cabin provides visibility for operators to the front and sides of the machine
- Other comfort features include an air suspension seat, a premium heating and air-conditioning system, an easy-to-read 7-inch LCD screen, and standard rearview and sideview cameras
- Access panels open wide and provide room to reach the top side of the E145 engine and a hinged belly pan allows access from the bottom
- Steel side panels provide access to regular daily maintenance items for easy upkeep and more uptime protection
- Centralized grease banks can be easily accessed from ground level to make essential daily maintenance quick and easy
Specs at a Glance
- Rated Horsepower (Net): 115 hp
- Operating weight: 34,987 lb.
- Bucket capacity (Heaped, ISO/SAE): 0.55 yd3
- Arm digging force: 13,228 lbf.
- Rated lift capacity*: 19,270 lb.
- Reach: 27 ft. 11 in.
- Dig depth: 19 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum dump height: 23 ft. 2 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 5 in.
- Tail swing type: Reduced
*Over front, ground level, 10 foot reach