Recent engineering enhancements to the Tier 4 Final Cat M Series small wheel loaders – 926M, 930M and 938M, as well as the K Series models (924K, 930K, 938K) – include new standard and optional features that boost productivity, improve operating ease and increase uptime reliability.
- Upgraded secondary touchscreen display module option improves operator interface and navigation and can host special payload management and service options
- Available Payload Management system confirms bucket load weight before leaving the pile, allows a target truck or hopper loading weight to be set and monitored and enables the site manager to track important statistical information
- Enhanced Auto-Lube includes steel lines running to the bucket pins and secondary zerks, plus is fully integrated into the secondary display and Cat VisionLink
- Fully integrated tire pressure monitoring (TPM) option allows operator to monitor pressures from the secondary display, plus enables air pressuring and temperature to be monitored remotely for each machine
- Updated deluxe operator’s cab design offers more storage, climate control, heated rear glass and external mirrors and seat-mounted controls with low-effort joystick for lift and tilt functions
- Cat C7.1 ACERT engine features a clean emissions module that requires no operator intervention, plus standard or full performance mode operation