The WA320-8 wheel loader is powered by a 165-hp SAA6D107E-3 6.69-liter, Tier 4 Final-certified engine with auto idle shutdown that uses up to 3% less fuel than its Tier 4 Interim predecessor.
- Hydrostatic drivetrain with variable traction control and S-mode provide optimal traction control to reduce wheel slip
- Parallel-lift linkage with auto tilt-in to simulate a Z-bar
- Creep mode in first gear allows the operator to dial in travel speed from one to eight miles an hour
- Cab includes a more comfortable, high-back heated seat, 7-in. LCD color monitor with Ecology Guidance and a separate full-color rearview monitor
- KOMTRAX telematics system and monitor provide key machine metrics
- Swing-out, hydraulically driven cooling fan with wider fin spacing and auto-reversing fan
- Gullwing engine doors provide quick, convenient access for daily checks and service items