The 244K-II is powered by a 70-hp, Tier 4 Final Tier 4-certified engine and combines optimal maneuverability, travel speed (17 mph), breakout force, reach and stability.
- Oscillating rear axle and elastic articulation at the pivot smooth the ride for greater material retention and reduced operator fatigue
- Stereo steering delivers a smooth turning radius for faster cycle times and better material retention over rough terrain
- Provides a full turn tipping load of 8,183 lbs. and 10,792 lbs. of breakout force
- Manual low-speed differential lock
- Standard return-to-dig
- Optional push button-activated skid-steer-style coupler and higher flow hydraulics for running heavy-duty attachments such as snow blowers and cold planers