Newly designed front and rear frame and loader linkages on the Komatsu WA800-8 Tier 4 wheel loader ensure maximum chassis in model durability. The 254,700-lb. model is designed to load 60- to 100-ton haul trucks in quarry, aggregate, and mining applications.
- Re-engineered cab includes a 7-in. high-resolution monitor, heated and ventilated air suspension operator seat, improved access and enhanced visbility
- KomVision with radar obstacle detection provides a birds-eye view of the working area on a dedicated monitor, with a visual and audible alert when an object is detected
- Automatic dig, semi-automatic approach and semi-automatic dump systems can be used together or separately to automate the work phases when V-cycle loading
- Variable traction control system and modulation clutch system provide optimal tractive effort in various ground conditions
- Reinforced Z-bar loader linkage provides high breakout force even iin challenging digging applications
- Transmission and axle overhaul intervals extended to reduce total cost of ownership