The HL975A CVT is an updated A Series version of the HL975 wheel loader featuring a ZF cPOWER continuously variable transmission that delivers improved fuel consumption of up to 25% without any sacrifice in performance or power. The cPOWER is continuously variable over the complete drive range, both forward and reverse. It provides smooth, hydraulic starts through its continuously variable power-split technology. And because there is no mechanical connection between engine and driveline, the transmission is resistant to wear from heavy loads.
Other features of the HL975A CVT:
- Engine Connected Diagnostics enable remote diagnostics and reporting of engine problems
- Enhanced onboard weighing system with automatic/manual cumulative weighing function
- Eco Report analyses loader operation status based on operator performance
- Smart Power Mode, reduces fuel consumption by adjusting engine speed in heavy-duty applications such as digging
- HiDETECT system incorporates radar to detect rear obstacles (day and night) without blindspots and report status of nearby moving or stationary objects
- Feature an Emergency Stop switch, just 68 dB in-cabin noise levels and a Remote-Control Door option to remotely open the cabin door