The articulated, hydrostatic four-wheel-drive DW60 and DW90 dumpers are designed to carry full payloads across rough terrain, muddy conditions and steep hills, yet offer a small footprint for easy maneuvering around confined and busy jobsites.
- DW60 carries up to 4.2 cu. yds. of dirt and is a match for 5- to 10-ton excavators, and the DW90 carries up to 5.6 cu. yds. and is suited for use with larger excavators
- Heavy-duty, impact-resistant buckets swivel and dump from the front or either side and are operated with a simple, easy to reach joystick control
- 75-hp Perkins Tier 4 Final, turbocharged engines
- Operator’s stations easily accessible from both side and dashboards display a full range of dials/indicator lights such as fuel gauge, low fuel warning light and parking brake light
- Available with heated/air-conditioned cabs or a ROPS versions with optional awning
- Optional Tturf tires for more sensitive ground conditions