Stoltz has redesigned its 80,000-lb. GVWR floater trailer for the 27-ton SS-2518 pull-type soil stabilization spreader making it 40% stronger than the previous model.
- Self-contained hydraulic system powered by tractor's PTO; can be used with vehicles without a PTO using optional auxiliary engine
- Pneumatically loadable
- Large floatation tires for soft conditions
- Float trailer features: fully welded structural tubular steel frame, robust walking beam suspension, 710/50-30.5 floatation tires
- Computer controlled with Stoltz Controller which continuously monitors vehicle ground speed and automatically adjusts spreader output to maintain constant spread rate up to 120-lb. per sq. yd.
- Available in a 15-ton model SS-1516