The A2FM 70 series bent-axis hydraulic motors are up to 26% shorter and up to 38% lighter than series 61 models, depending on the size selected.
- Pressure ranges now include 350, 450 and 500 bar and displacements of 80, 90 and 107 cu. meters
- Axial piston motors with a 40° bent-axis design feature smaller dimensions by optimizing the rotary unit design and using an integrated flushing and boost-pressure valve
- Fixed motors can be used in open and closed circuits, feature a high starting efficiency and are designed for speeds of up to 5,000 rpm
- Can drive drums in concrete mixers, winches in mobile cranes or vibration drives in road rollers, plus are suitable for use in drilling equipment and rolling mills
- Can be combined with axial piston pumps to create ready-to-install, compact hydrostatic travel drives
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Rexroth A2FM 70 Series Hydraulic Motors