Pirtek's cap and plug kits can assist with plugging or capping the ends on a hose or on the machine to eliminate any leakage/spillage during maintenance. They can also be used to cap or plug ends of a clean hose that is not in use.
- Available in JIC, ORFS, Metric Series L & S and the BSPP Series cap and plug kits
- JIC cap and plug kit contains 24 pieces of Trivalent Chromium plated adapters with sizes ranging from ‐04 to -16.; meets SAE J514 standards; 37 degree flare
- ORFS kit contains 24 pieces of Trivalent Chromium plated adapters with sizes ranging from -04 to -16.; meets SAE J1453 standards
- Metric DKOL kit contains 45 pieces ranging from 6L to 28L
- Metric DKOS kit contains 42 pieces ranging from 6S to 25S and they are Trivalent Chromium plated; meets Din 2353 standards
- BSPP kit contains 20 pieces ranging from .25 to 1 in. and they are Trivalent Chromium plated; compatible with ISO 8434-6 and BS 5200; meets ISO 228-1 standards