The 4240A King Pin Pusher Set provides up to 30 tons of force to assist technicians when changing king pins and brake anchor pins on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Removes both straight and tapered king pins
- Includes five special collars and two pins to adapt the tool for various king pin and brake anchor pin applications
- Uses the hydraulic force of a hollow center cylinder to replace even the most corroded king pins ranging from 7/8 to 2 in. in diameter and up to 11 1/4 in. in length
- Included two-speed hand pump drives the cylinder
- Anchor pins can be removed using the hydraulic cylinder and an included adapter, with the tool positioned over the brake’s spider