The EnviroCube box-shaped fuel storage system is designed to provide convenient, secure and economical on-site refueling and fuel storage.
- Four models offer capacities ranging from 4,966 to 12,329 gal.
- Lockable full-length cabinet keeps fuel and all pumping equipment secure, including hoses, ports and fittings
- In-cabinet shelving provides convenient storage space for extra tools and supplies
- Weatherproof, double-walled design provides 110% fluid containment
- Top access hatch simplifies inspections, cleaning and routine maintenance
- Includes multiple ports to simultaneously fuel as many as three pieces of equipment
- Letterbox-style openings on side allow use as an auxiliary fuel source for generators, pumps, light towers, etc. while the cabinet remains locked
- Occupies minimal space on site and can be easily moved via crane lifting hooks or four-way forklift pockets
- Stays within height, length and width standards for over-the-road transport
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Western Global EnviroCube Tanks for Onsite Refueling