Altec’s newest chipper addition is an easy-to-use solution for the operator who needs a smaller machine capable of processing a large amount of debris.
- 8-blade feed roller design allows for smooth operation for all types and sizes of material
- 6×10-in. feed opening
- Transition zone between the feed roller and cutting disc has been redesigned to provide more productive, efficient chipping
- Automatic protection of the unit’s drive belt and clutch - shuts off the engine if a disc jam is detected to prevent damage to the machine
- Upgraded feed table for added strength and rust prevention
- Pivot arm knuckle has a self-lubricating composite bearing requiring less maintenance
- Standardized door fasteners allow one tool for all access door maintenance