The Tyler F-Class Portable Plant easily maneuvers between areas in mines and quarries. Its advanced double eccentric shaft design and four-bearing technology maintain consistent performance under surge loads, preventing material contamination.
- Each portable plant features the F-Class vibrating screen mounted to a custom-built chassis
- The portable plant includes a hydraulic system that raises the vibrating screen to its inclined operating position
- Producers can move and set up the portable F-Class in less than 30 minutes in nearly any location
- Businesses can customize the portable F-Class setup to include a crusher, conveyors or other components for enhanced productivity
- Ideal for tough applications, such as scalping and classifying ores, minerals, stones, sand and gravel