Superior Industries, a U.S.-based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, has unveiled the Portable Sentry HSI Closed Circuit Plant for material processing. The portable plant can process recycled concrete, reclaimed asphalt and pit run materials into valuable salable products. From a single feed, owners and operators will be able to produce up to four unique products.
The closed circuit crushing and screening arrangement includes a 4250 Superior brand Sentry Horizontal Shaft Impactor (HSI). It is fed by a 48x18 Intrepid Vibrating Grizzly Feeder, which is equipped with interchangeable grizzly cassettes (bars, fingers or punch plates) to accommodate multiple applications.
Additionally, a 2-deck Anthem Inclined Screen screens up to three material sizes. Returning material is fed back to the HSI via a patent pending recirculating conveyor, which centralizes the feed for full utilization and extended wear life of the crushers blow bars. Onboard, the cross conveyors are universally designed to be interchangeable, which means owners invest in fewer conveyors since they can be mixed and matched throughout the plant.
“We’re a vertically integrated, single source designer and manufacturer of wheeled plants including all of the processing equipment, conveyors and components,” said Matt Voigt, product manager for Superior’s portable plants. “This plant is 100% Superior, which allows us to fine tune and customize all the equipment and components for greater performance, improved portability, and easier maintenance.”
The plant is equipped to accommodate line power but can also be outfitted with a diesel drive genset unit. Its transport weight, dimensions and axle configurations make it permissible for road travel throughout all of North America.
- Process recycled concrete, reclaimed asphalt, and pitrun into valuable products
- Produce up to four unique products from a single feed
- Recirculating conveyor centralizes feed, whichextends life of HSI blow bars
- Rotate universally designed, interchangeable crossconveyors throughout the plant
- Accommodates line power, but can be outfitted with adiesel drive genset unit
- Vertically integrated manufacturing allows us to finetune design for your application