Specifically designed system for the AT30 directional drill, the SwitchBack HDD Tooling System provides the ability to make tool changes quick and easy on horizontal directional drilling tasks.
- Includes the Rockmaster AT housing, bit block and swivel
- Allows operators to keep the housing on the drill string when directly pulling product back
- Drill bit can be easily removed and the swivel added for a quicker transition
- Requires a smaller exit pit and only an Allen wrench to remove the bit and add the swivel
- Makes it possible to drill the pilot bore, expose the tooling and install the product all on the same day