The ROUGHNECK R600 pneumatic percussion drilling system for use in horizontal directional drilling applications can drill solid rock with bit diameters of 7.25 to 8 in.
- Capable of penetration rates of 150 ft. or more an hour
- Features a heavy-duty, high-flow housing, patent-pending pullback kit, control station/oiler and drill conversion kit
- Standard API thread for easy housing connections
- Offset rock bit design increases steering precision for navigation in a variety of ground conditions
- Control station utilizes the drill’s existing mud pump to efficiently deliver air, oil and fluids downhole
- Integrated electronics facilitate drilling operation and provide control and increased productivity without leaving the drill operator’s station
- Spanner wrench holes in the front and rear of the hammer reduce the number of breakout tongs required to change out the bit or service the tool