The SHARK reciprocating saw cuts pipe up to 6 in. in diameter, metal plate to 3/4 in. and wood up to 8 in.
- Can also be used for cutting structural steel, tanks, bolts, plastic and other material
- Hydraulic power for utility, construction, demolition and underwater applications
- 2-hp motor enables a variable speed of 0 to 1,700 strokes per minute
- Operates on 2,000 psi/6-gpm hydraulic oil
- Uses universal 1/2-in. shank, single-tang reciprocating saw blades, as well as thicker, heavy-duty, double-tang blades for 90° cuts
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about SHARK Reciprocating Saw