Griffin provides PolyTank designs and plastic storage tanks produced by extruding polypropylene or polyethylene around a drum.
- Approach gives the ability to design and build tanks to meet customers' specific needs
- Design process takes into consideration working temperature, corrosion issues, specific gravity and the aggressive properties of the product being stored
- Tanks made with either polypropylene, polyethylene or Co-Poly
- Tank sizes vary from a few hundred gallons up to 50,000 gal.
- Tanks can be made with flat or cone bottoms
- Several options and accessories available to add to tanks
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Polypropylene & Polyethylene Storage Tanks