Milwaukee Tool revolutionizes tool transportation, organization, and storage for the trades with the announcement of the new PACKOUT Modular Storage System. A new-to-world attachment system allows boxes, organizers, and totes of multiple sizes and configurations to easily stack and lock together, making PACKOUT the most versatile and durable modular storage system in the industry. An intuitive and quick attachment mechanism gives users the freedom to stack and lock PACKOUT tool boxes, organizers, and totes of different sizes in numerous configurations that best suit their needs. The initial PACKOUT Modular Storage System will consist of 8 products – 3 tool boxes, 2 organizers, and 3 storage totes.
The base of the PACKOUT Modular Storage System is the PACKOUT Rolling Tool Box. 9” all-terrain wheels allow the Rolling Tool Box to easily roll over a variety of rough surfaces, and a metal through-axle secures the wheels providing a stronger connection and longer life in jobsite conditions.
- An industrial-grade extension handle is designed to support box loads up to 250 lbs., and its wide handle produces a more comfortable grip during transportation.
- Metal reinforced corners provide ultimate durability.
- Users can also choose to utilize the PACKOUT Large Tool Box or PACKOUT Tool Box to securely stack and transport on top of the PACKOUT Rolling Tool Box. Each features an internal organization tray for hand tools and accessories.
- All Tool Boxes in the PACKOUT System are constructed with impact resistant polymer, IP 65 rated seals to prevent damage from water and jobsite debris, metal reinforced corners, and TICK™ mounting locations on the lids.
The PACKOUT Organizer and PACKOUT Compact Organizer are designed to securely stack and transport on top of any PACKOUT tool boxes.
- Each includes small and large removable bins that can be mounted on common jobsite materials by utilizing integrated screw slots.
- A No-Travel Bin seal around the perimeter of each bin prevents small items from migrating from one bin to the other.
- Each utilizes impact resistant polymers and is IP 65 rated to prevent damage from water and jobsite debris.
Unique to the Milwaukee PACKOUT modular storage system is the integration of soft storage totes designed to attach to the top of any PACKOUT storage box or organizer. This allows users to not only attach a storage tote to the top of their PACKOUT system for transport, but also gives the flexibility to attach an organizer to the bottom of a tote for quick tasks that only require a few hand tools and small fasteners.
- Available in 10”, 15” or 20”, the new soft-sided totes can fit a wide variety of tools – from accessories and screwdrivers, to impact drivers and SAWZALLs.
- Each is constructed of 1680D ballistic material and their impact resistant molded bases are up to 5X more durable than competitive bases, protecting contents from water, abrasion and impact.
The new PACKOUT Modular Storage System will be available in September of 2017.