Crary Industries, the manufacturer of Crary Bear Cat outdoor power equipment, has released the new FC400 Chipper. The new 4-inch capacity chipper is designed to handle brush materials and small tree limbs.
"We wanted to design a powerful machine that could be yard-towable,” said Chris Pearson, Crary Bear Cat senior design engineer. “A prominent feature of the FC400 is that it has a chipping capability of our 4-inch towable model, but eliminates a mounted trailer design for users that do not have a need to tow. This machine is a great all-around chipper option.”
- Powered by a 420 CC Briggs & Stratton XR Professional Series engine with any easy-starting 4L matched belt drive
- Gravity-fed operation handles materials efficiently through a 9.85 inch diamond-shaped opening by a 37-pound rotor with four reversible blades
- Hinged chipper housing cover provides easy rotor access for blade and machine maintenance.
- 10-inch diameter foam-filled wheels
- Available with optional accessories, including a ground discharge kit, two-wheel tow kit, a tach/hour meter, and more.