The R400D Mop-Up submersible pump features a special diaphragm valve that prevents water backflow.
- Pumps down to 1/12 of an inch and starts up in only a small puddle of liquid
- Rubber clad bottom helps protect against damage to floor surfaces
- Top discharge for cooling of the motor
- 304 Stainless Steel Motor Housing for abrasion resistance
- Motor is protected by double mechanical seals
- Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F
- Additional lip seal installed above impeller to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand from entering into the seal chamber
- Impeller constructed of fiberglass reinforced Noryl
- Slim design fits into tight spaces
- 33-ft. power cord
- Maximum flow: 66 gpm
- Maximum head: 35 ft.
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #64906
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Submersible Mop-Up Pump