Elliott Equipment says its 36-ton-capacity 36127 boom truck deploys in tighter spaces with an industry-leading 14-ft.-6-in. mid-span and 21-ft.-2-in. full-span outrigger spread. The five-section boom retracts to 34 ft. 5 in. and offers 127 ft. of vertical reach fully extended. An optional two-piece jib extends reach to 186 ft.
- Boom and patented Ride-Around Control Console continuously rotate 360 degrees
- Internal anti-two block and Hirschmann iVisor Mentor LMI
- Full-length subframe and lifetime structural warranty
- Aluminum tread plate bed wings reduce weight and improve corrosion protection
- Available with all-weather open seated controls or a full crane cab with optional A/C