The 40142 boom truck model features an 80,000-lb. lifting capacity, five-section, 142-ft. main boom and telescopic jib.
- EZ-Crib high-speed out-and-down outriggers with two-stage vertical stroke reduce cribbing to reduce lane restriction
- 360° stability without a front stabilizer
- Externally wired anti-two block
- Gravity boom down provides smoother operation
- High-visibility tilting cab with A/C, heated seat, ergonomic operator position and increased storage space
- Extendable operator platform walkway for improved cab entry/exit
- Optional 36" x 72" two-person hydraulically assisted work platform rated to 600 lbs.
- Oil/oil hydraulic controls provide smooth operation and improved multi-climate reliability
- 50-state federal bridge legal configuration
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Elliott 40142 Boom Truck