Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas group, the exclusive manufacturer and provider of Mitsubishi forklift trucks across North, Central and South America, announced its new 22,000 to 40,000 pound capacity internal combustion pneumatic tire forklift series. Spanning seven different capacities, four different wheelbases and three load center options, these forklifts are customizable and equipped with features to help increase productivity, improve the operator experience, and minimize downtime through ease of maintenance and onboard diagnostics.
- Cummins B4.5 Tier 4 Final diesel engine
- Rugged mast
- Robust chassis
- Thicker components for greater performance and reliability
- One-piece engine hood provides simple access for daily inspections
- All major powertrain components can be fully accessed through the side-tilting cab
- Side tilting cab comes with standard, easy-to-use manual pump tilt or optional power tilt