The T40RT was the first in Snorkel’s new family of mid-size boom lifts that now share a common chassis. The telescoping boom and platform functions are infinitely controlled and variable through the use of toggle switches and a rheostat.
- 40-ft. telescopic boom lift
- Four-wheel drive and oscillating axle for rough terrain
- Available with a 6-ft. jib (T46JRT model)
- Max outreach: 33 ft. with less than 3 ft. of tail swing
- Working platform: 5 ft. 11 in. by 3 ft. 2 in.; can be entered from three sides
- Ground clearance: 14 in.
- Inside turning radius: 4 ft. 6 in.
- Stowed height: 7 ft. 11 in.
- Transport length: 24 ft. 10 in.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about T40RT Rough Terrain Telescopic Boom Lift