The TB85J rough terrain telescopic boom lift is engineered for rough terrain jobsites with four-wheel drive and the abilith to traverse gradients of up to 30%. It also features proportional joystick control of drive, boom lift and slew functions.
- 64-hp air-cooled diesel engine
- Drivable at full height
- Simple relay logic controls and hydraulics, plus swing-out engine modules
- 5-ft., 140-degree jib provides additional reach and maneuverability at the work face
- Max platform height: 84 ft. 11 in.
- Max horizontal reach: 76 ft. 9 in.
- Inside turning radius: 7 ft. 10 in.
- Ground clearance: 13 in.
- Lift capacity: 500 lbs.
- Standard features: poly-filled lug tires, warning horn, hydraulic platform rotation and power line to platform
- Options available: swing gate instead of drop-bar entry to the platform; hydraulic generator; platform control box cover; twin platform work lights; an airline to platform (with take-up reel); flashing amber beacon; and drive motion alarm
- Optional packages: sand blast protection kit; cold weather start kit; hydraulic system cold weather start kit; and towing package
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about TB85J Rough Terrain Telescopic Boom Lift with Jib