The largest boom in the Snorkel range, the TB126J rough terrain telescopic boom lift features a hydraulically-powered extending rear axle for additional stability while elevated.
- 6-ft., 75-degree jib
- Simple relay logic controls and hydraulics, plus swing-out engine modules
- Four-wheel drive
- 65-hp air-cooled diesel engine
- Traverse gradients up to 30%
- Drivable at full height
- Proportional joystick control of drive, boom lift and slew functions
- Working envelope management system to help the operator safely utilize the machine to its full capabilities
- Lift capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ground clearance: 13 in.
- Max platform height: 126 ft.
- Max horizontal outreach: 62 ft. 11 in.
- Standard features: poly-filled lug tires, warning horn, hydraulic platform rotation and power line to platform
- Options: swing gate instead of drop-bar entry to the platform; hydraulic generator; platform control box cover; twin platform work lights; an airline to platform (with take-up reel); flashing amber beacon; and drive motion alarm
- Optional packages: sand blast protection kit; cold weather start kit; hydraulic system cold weather start kit; and towing package
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about TB126J Rough Terrain Telescopic Boom Lift with Jib