The largest towable boom lift in the Snorkel range, the TL49J is a high-specification, durable and robust trailer-mounted boom lift designed to be towed by most saloon cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Completely electrically-powered; 24-volt deep cycle battery pack
- Available in a 230-volt mains-powered version or a bi-energy version offering the flexibility of both gasoline and battery power
- 4-ft. 3-in. jib with 130-degree working arc
- 90-degree powered platform rotation
- Use indoors or outside
- Proportional live hydraulic controls
- Articulated boom configuration for “up and over” access
- Accessible lift-up covers for fast access to the batteries and running gear
- Hydraulically powered fold-down outriggers with load-sensing interlocks with LED indicators
- Level sensor ensures correct deployment via visual check
- Safety features: automatic reverse and over-run braking in transport mode
- Duplicate controls on chassis
- Hand pump in platform for emergency lowering
- Available with a GRP fibreglass platform to help protect operator from electric shocks
- Max platform height: 48 ft. 1 in.
- Max horizontal outreach: 27 ft. 10 in.
- Standard features: integral road lighting board for use when towing; power line to platform
- Optional extras: hydraulic friction drive assist system; auto-level outriggers; onboard 230-volt generator (mains-powered units only)
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about TL49J Towable Articulated Boom Lift