The new Genie GS-1432m and 1932m micro scissor lifts offer full-sized performance in a compact, lightweight footprint, with a low total cost of ownership. The machines are a versatile option for nearly any work-at-height application up to 19 feet.
“Our new Genie micro scissors are lightweight and compact enough to drive through doorways with standard fixed guardrails, be transported in standard elevators, and feature front-wheel drive with a zero-degree inside turning radius, which means they are highly maneuverable in tight spaces. But, despite their compact footprint, the platform is sized to ensure two people can work comfortably together in the platform,” says Michael Flanagan, Genie Product Manager. “Not only are these new Genie micro scissors a safe alternative to ladders and a more productive alternative to vertical mast lifts, they also are well suited for any job where you might normally use a standard 19-foot scissor lift, making them a truly versatile, do-it-all machine on any jobsite and in any rental fleet.”
- Offer a 500-pound capacity, rated for two operators, with a 32-inch-wide platform.
- Features brushless, fully-sealed, and maintenance-free AC electric drive motors, offering a 35-percent reduction in lifetime maintenance costs.
- Features Genie E-Drive, making them four times more efficient than traditional hydraulic drive systems. E-Drive enables the scissor lifts to run 30 percent. longer on a single charge while reducing lifetime battery costs by up to 20 percent.
- Reduced hydraulic hoses and fittings by 70 percent, meaning there are fewer replaceable or serviceable parts.
- Offer real-world 25-percent gradeability and powerful traction for loading and unloading.
- Weighs less than 2,000 pounds.
- Rated for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Maximum indoor and outdoor platform height of 14 feet,1 inch.
- Measures 32 inch wide by 4 feet, 7 inches long, and is 79 inches tall when stowed.
- Indoor platform height of 18 feet, 2 inches, and an outdoor platform height of 17 feet.
- Weighs 2,600 pounds.