The 65,500-lb. XR1585-C utilizes a five-section boom design that enables it to deliver a maximum lift height of 85 ft. and a 67-ft. maximum forward reach.
- Capable of lifting loads up to 15,000 lbs.
- Available with a choice of fixed, fork positioning, swing or side tilt C-class carriages
- 173-hp Cummins 4.5L Tier 4 Final diesel engine and 100-gal. fuel tank
- Measures 102 in. wide, has a stowed height of 10 ft. 1 in. and has a turning radius of 16 ft. 8 in.
- Standard wide stance outriggers ensure maximum stability
- 49-gpm hydraulic flow and a hydraulic pressure of 4,000 psi enable use with a range of C-class attachments
- 12,000-lb.-capacity version (XR1285-B) available for use with B-class attachments
- Other features include 360° visibility from the cab, a fully-rated boom lift point, long-life boom rollers for smooth operation and a choice of open cab, enclosed cab and enclosed cab with heat and AC
- Various tires, fork tines and options, including telematics, available