Hilti's TE 30-A36 is the world’s first cordless combihammer drill. Capacity is extened with Hilti says the new 36 volt, 6.0 amp hour battery provides more than double the work per charge of other batteries. Hilti says the TE 30-A36 drills and chips into concrete up to 40 percent faster than the largest SDS corded tools on the market.
- Brushless motor and high-mass hammering mechanism
- 1/4 in. to 1 in. diameter SDS+ (TE-C) drill bits, and up to 3 1/2-in. percussion core bits
- Single-impact energy of 2.7 ft.-lbs. and hammering frequency of 4,500 impacts per minute
- Active Torque Control (ATC) system protects the operator if a bit binds
- Active vibration reduction (AVR) improves operator comfort
- Tool, batteries and chargers covered by Hilti's Lifetime Service agreement that includes two years of wear and tear, no-cost coverage
- With Hilti Tool Fleet Management, tools and batteries are covered for four years, including wear and tear