Makita is expanding the new class in cordless tools with the 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16” Rotary Hammer (accepts SDS-PLUS bits). The new XRH06RB gives contractors a compact rotary hammer with the size and handling of a 12-volt tool, but with the run time and compatibility of 18 volt. It is ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications.TThe XRH06RB has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”, with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs./1.2 Joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling.
Additional features include:
- A vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- For improved dust management, the Dust Extraction Cup Set (198362-9) is for use with the XRH06RB and is ideal for overhead drilling applications when used with a dust extractor/vacuum (Dust Extractor Cup Set, extractor/vacuum, and hoses sold separately).
- The XRH06RB is engineered for drilling up to 11/16” holes concrete. The optimum range is up to 3/8” holes, typically for screw anchors, making it ideal for electricians, cabinet installers, iron workers, and more.
- The XRH06RB feature Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Makita lithium-ion tools, batteries and chargers are backed by a 3-year limited warranty.