These trailer-mounted, vertical mast light towers feature a hydraulically operated, five-section mast that extends up to 25 ft. in about 10 seconds at the push of a button.
- Telescoping mast retracts down but remains in the vertical position, eliminating the tower overhang off the back of the trailer
- LTN series provides a narrow body design and includes 6-kW models with a choice of Kohler, Caterpillar or Kubota engine and a 8-kW model powered by a Kubota engine
- LTW series has a wide-body design with large fuel tanks for extended run times and is available in 6- and 8-kW models powered a Kubota engine, and a single- or three-phase 20-kW model powered by an Isuzu engine
- Integrated step plate allows operator to easily reach the lights to adjust them a full 360° rotation and the tiltable light bar allows for better focused directional lighting
- Available with an optional power rotator that allows the lights to be focused while the mast is extended
- Four elliptical light fixtures include 1,000-watt metal halide lamps, with an LED lamp option available