The D750PH4CU5 portable air compressor offers dual operating pressures of 100 or 150 psig at 750 CFM. At its core is a 310-hp Cummins diesel Tier 4 Final Stage V engine and a 204 mm diameter twin screw air end manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek.
- 7-in. display Sullivan-Palatek Electronic Controller (SPEC) offers numerous readouts including, but not limited to, compressor temperature and complete engine diagnostics
- On the exterior, the compressor has large service doors for ease of maintenance and has a durable galvanneal sheet metal enclosure with a powder-coated finish for rust and corrosion resistance
- 150-gal.-capacity aluminimized fuel tank
- Automatic shutdown and protection system
- Aftercooled and filtered options are available for this model, as well as many other portable compressed air solutions offered by Sullivan-Palatek