The MGG450 from Generac Magnum provides 450 kVA of power and fuel flexibility that automatically adjusts to spontaneous changes to its fuel sources (natural gas, wellhead gas or liquid propane).
- 360-kW prime power rating delivers 16.4 kW/L, suitable for powering large equipment in remote field locations, while design integration ensures continuous operation in extreme conditions
- Continuous-duty Generac 21.9L engine includes an advanced fuel control system that minimizes fuel deration, a 1,500-hour service interval and knock sensors on each cylinder for long engine life with maximum power output
- Parallel/load-share ready
- Optional variable pitch fan auto-adjusts for cooling/heating needs
- Safety features include >125% fluid containment, fuel leak sensors and lock-outs
- UL2200 and CSA22.2 rated and fuel system is CSA B149 compliant
- 40,000-hour major service interval