The International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) is hosting a regional conference for its members and their customers on Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015 in Chicago.
Highlights of the meeting will include:
- Fall Protection as it Relates to AWPs - Why?, Gary Riley, safety education representative, NES Rentals and IPAF senior instructor
- The Breakfast of Safety Champions! Practice and Coaching, Sue Rudnick, director HR development, NES Rentals
- Industry Standards Update, Tony Groat, managing director, IPAF North America
- Selecting the Right Equipment for the Job, Skyjack
- Lowering Your Workers Comp Liability Through Electro-Diagnostic Functional Assessments, Jeanne Miller, Esq.
- Industry Expert Panel Answering - "What's Your AWP Problem?" questions from the audience
Attendance at this event also provides for a voucher to attend an AWP for Managers Course ($100 value) free of charge.
To register for the regional conference, click here.
Questions? Contact IPAF at 630-942-6583 or firstname.lastname@example.org