Haulotte North America has opened the doors of its new AWP corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA. The new 84,000-square-foot facility, with an outdoor yard of over one acre, will be the central hub for its Aerial Work Platform (AWP) corporate offices, product and parts distribution, as well as all in-house customer care activities.
“As our market share continues to grow in North America (NA), this new facility will provide full-service to our customers in the United States and Canada,” says Claude Fuger, NA Zone Manager. “This investment is part of our long range strategic plan and a further commitment to the NA marketplace.” Aerial work platform manufacturing will continue to take place at the Archbold, OH facility, along with operations and manufacturing of BilJax Scaffolding and Event products, a Haulotte subsidiary.
“With strong projected growth, Virginia Beach was a clear choice for the new facility,” says Buddy Dieter, vice president of NA Sales. “Our staff will provide a wealth of knowledge, experience and outstanding customer service." The headquarters will provide services such as:
- Sales and Service Training - focused on quality hands-on and classroom education
- Customer Service and Technical Call Center - providing a single source for satisfying customer needs
- Parts warehousing and after-sales parts fulfillment
- Haulotte Financial Services - offering customized funding solutions
- Efficient inbound and outbound machine shipments
Haulotte thanks the State of Virginia, Virginia Beach Economic Development Committee and the Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance for their assistance and continued support.