Trystar introduced the 9 kVA 6-Pack Weld Rack — a safe, convenient way to store, move to the jobsite or factory floor, and connect up to six 350 Series portable welding machines.
Built around a Trystar 9 kVA 600 or 480V to 208/120V step-down transformer, the 425 pound (without machines) steel weld rack meets NEMA 3R, UL 50, and UL 1640 specifications and features space for six welding machines, an all-aluminum power distribution panel, lift eyes, fork pockets, and heavy-duty casters.
The primary side of the Trystar Weld Rack has:
- Cord Grip Input (Sized for 2/4 Type W) on back side
- 1 x 15A 3P 600V Transformer Circuit Breaker
- 6 x 30A 600V Wetguard Receptacles
- 6 x 30A 600V 3P Circuit Breakers
- 1 x Voltage Switch (600V or 480V)
And the secondary side has:
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA 5-20 Single Receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P Circuit Breakers
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA5-20 Single Receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P High Trip Curve Circuit Breakers
The Trystar 9 kVA 6-Pack Weld Rack provides an integrated solution for portable welding applications that can be customized with different powder coat colors and customer logos. Like all Trystar equipment, the 9 kVA 6-Pack Weld Rack is designed and built in the U.S.