Service Trucks Eagle Pro Lube Bodies
Eagle Pro Lube bodies feature modular construction that allows different tank sizes and/or combinations to be utilized on the same body base, as well as easy walk-up accessibility.
- Lube, fuel/lube and lube/service combinations
- 11-gauge A60 galvanneal construction
- Spring-mounted frame and tanks
- Integrated spill basin
- Electric over air or hydraulic controls
- Pneumatic and hydraulic fluid pumping systems
Feterl Model 8000 Crane Body
The Model 8000 heavy-duty crane body features an 8,000-lb. crane with a 1/4-in. crane tower that is 100% welded to the overall substructure.
- Pressurized compartments with automotive weather stripping
- Gang Lock used on all models
- 24,000- to 33,000-lb. GVW truck recommended with a clear 84-in. CA
- 50-in. deck area with 1/8-in. tread plate throughout
- Stainless steel door hinges
Maintainer Corp. Signature Series
The Signature Series includes a 6000 Series tall tower crane on an 11-ft. body, a 10000 Series tall tower crane on an 11-ft. body, a 12000 Series tall tower crane on a 14-ft. body and a 2-ton lube body.
- 12-gauge galvannealed A60 steel
- 3/16-in. single-piece aluminum doors
- Line-X protective spray covering
- Interior strip and exterior flood lighting
- Hydraulic air compressors
Auto Crane Titan 70 Crane Service Body
The Titan 70 has the capacity to support up to a 70,000-ft.-lb. crane.
- One-piece side pack features corrosion-resistant, 10-gauge galvanneal steel construction and an internal hinge design
- Standard LED lights, advanced T-handle door latches and slammable tailgate
- Designed to match up with the 14,005H telescoping crane
Stellar 6628 Crane
The 6628 telescopic crane offers 28 ft. of hydraulic reach.
- 38,000-ft.-lb. capacity with maximum lifting capacity of 6,000 lbs. at 6 ft. and 1,350 lbs. at 28 ft.
- Planetary winch system with hydraulic/mechanical brake system
- Hexagonal tube boom construction eliminates boom flex and side-to-side movement
IMT Dominator IV Mechanics Truck
The enhanced Dominator IV mechanics truck gives operators more comfort and mobility around the vehicle.
- 80,000-ft.-lb. 8025 crane
- Inverted A-frame floor structure reduces weight of the body
- Three-point door latches
- Single-hand tailgate operation
- Improved tools and parts access
- Unique shelf hanger bracket system allows quicker adjustment of shelf layout
- Rain eaves over compartment doors
Stahl Service Trailer
The Stahl Service Trailer (SST) combines the organized side compartment storage of a service body with the full-height interior storage of a trailer.
- Exterior doors allow access to lower compartments
- Large, walk-in interior storage area features open floor storage and adjustable side shelving
- Tools can be positioned where needed
- Available in 12- and 16-ft. models
- Optional features include compartment lighting and ladder racks
BrandFX Fibre Body
The Fibre Body Service Bodies weigh 40% less than comparable steel bodies.
- Haul more tools and equipment with a given GVW rating
- Rust proof
- Factory-installed weather sealing for all exterior lights
- Gel coat finish
- Bodies assembled with Huck LockBolts
- One-piece doors
- Automotive-grade weather seals
H&H Service/Installation Truck Body
The Model 96-168 service/installation truck body offers the power and benefits of all-hydraulic crane operation with the convenience of an electric lift gate power source.
- Model 6406H Auto Crane offers a 38,000-ft.-lb. lifting capacity at 10 ft. and a 1,900-lb. capacity at a hydraulic reach of 20 ft.
- 1,600-lb.-capacity Thieman model TT-16 lift gate
- 14-ft.-long by 8-ft.-wide body
- Aluminum or galvannealed steel toolboxes available