Ram Trucks is introducing new technology to its Ram 1500, including a Heads-up Display (HUD), digital rearview mirror option, Trailer Reverse Steering Control, power fold trailer mirrors, Trailer Light Check and Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring.
- Available Uconnect 4C 12-in. touchscreen
- Pedestrian Detection has been added to the Advanced Safety Group that includes adaptive cruise control with stop and go, Lane Keep Assist, automatic high beams, 360˚ Surround View camera and Parallel/ Perpendicular Park Assist
- Features up to 12,750 lbs. of towing capability and 2,300 lbs. of payload
- eTorque mild hybrid system delivers improved fuel efficiency in both V6 (standard) and V8 configurations
- Multifunction tailgate, 60/40 split doors and the RamBox Cargo Management System available
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about 2021 Ram 1500