The Model 835D Construction is a 35-ton-capacity hydraulic detachable non-ground-bearing trailer designed for the light-duty construction/industrial markets.
- Lower deck lengths available up to 32 ft.
- Loaded deck height of 18.5 in. from the ground with a 6.5-in. clearance
- Gooseneck offers a choice of seven ride height positions
- Standard manual ride height control handle for the air suspension
- Features 255/70R 22.5 tires, 25,000-lb. air ride axles and 4S2M ABS brakes
- Optional 31-in. fold-over front ramps with an 11 1/2° load angle or 60-in. ramps with a 5° load angle
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Model 835D Construction Trailer