Hauck offers the BCS6500 single burner control systems for the aggregate drying industry.
- Fiber optic technology reduces dependence on heavy, expensive multi-conductor copper control cable
- Two panel units are joined by lightweight, inexpensive 62.5/125 multimode fiber optic cable utilizing ST connectors which eliminates the bulky copper multi conductor control cable and reduces the potential theft of copper control wire
- Optical fiber is immune to RF and EM interference and is less susceptible to corrosion and environmental conditions
- For portable or stationary plants a
- Options include expanded limits annunciation, integral dryer draft control, fuel flow display and totalization, and data collection Interface to MS Excel
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about BCS6500 Fiber Optic Panel