The S60 features an embedded Lepton Thermal Microcamera Module, powered by FLIR, that visualizes heat that is invisible to the naked eye, highlighting temperature contrasts.
- Can be used to detect heat loss around windows and doors, spot moisture leaks and missing insulation, identify over-heating electrical appliances and circuitry and see in complete darkness
- Accessed via the MyFLIR app, which offers a range of features for capturing and analyzing thermal imagery
- Features a strengthened die-cast steel frame inside and Gorilla Glass 4 display that can survive a drop onto hard concrete from a height of just over 5 1/2 ft.
- Can function underwater for about an hour at a depth of just over 16 ft.
- 5-megapixel front camera and 13-megapixel rear camera can work together to create an enhanced hybrid image by merging live feeds together